Corsa’s new EZ II Data Logger - the latest data logging product from
the data experts at Corsa Instruments. The new Corsa Data Logger is small
and lightweight, yet offers features that meet the needs of even
our most demanding customers. Utilizing Corsa’s wireless download, the EZ II can now be used without annoying
cords from your pits or trailer - even through walls! With our new
One Button Download feature, viewing your data has never been easier
- one button press will download and display your data on your PC.
Contact Corsa to find out how a Corsa Data Logger can improve your racing
Corsa Data Loggers Will Help You Win Races!
Vehicle tuning is critical to winning in all motorsports.
There are hundreds of adjustments that can be made to any vehicle.
The key is knowing what to change and by how much! Get actual, on-track
data to help you make the right decisions. For example:
- Tune engines with Exhaust Gas Temperatures (EGT)
- Fine tune fuel systems using wide band Air/Fuel Ratio (AFR)
- Adjust clutch or torque converter with RPM and slip data
- Optimize turbos, superchargers and nitrous system pressures
- Chassis, steering, and suspension system tuning using linear
or string potentiometers
- Improve driver performance using objective performance data
- Wireless 1-button download
- Eight analog channels
- Two speed channels
- Easily expandable for more channels
- Lap beacon and battery voltage channels
- Small and light -- 4.5" x 3.4" x 1.3"
- Weighs only 8.7 oz.
- Up to 20 samples per second (50 in Pro)
- 512k flash memory (1Mb in Pro)
- Extremely water resistant
- Sensors – wide variety for pressure and position
- 1, 2 or 3-axis accelerometer, +/- 5g
- EZ-TK8 -- Adds eight K type thermocouple channels
- Lap timer with trackside beacon
- Manual “run/record” switch
- SAE J1939 CAN bus interface
- Adapter for points type ignition system
- Battery kit for vehicles with no power available
Click Here for Technical
Click Here for CorsaEZ Data Display and
Click Here for Data Logger Packages